The CD4069 device consist of six CMOS inverter circuits. These devices are intended for all general-purpose inverter applications where the medium-power TTL-drive and logic-level-conversion capabilities of circuits such as the CD4009 and CD4049 hex inverter and buffers are not required.
- Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
- Medium speed operation: tPHL, tPLH?= 30 ns at 10 V (Typical)
- 100% Tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- Maximum input current of 1 ?A at 18 V over full package-temperature range, 100 nA at 18 V and 25?C
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC tentative standard No. 13B,?Standard Specifications for Description of B Series CMOS Devices
|VCC (Min) (V)||3|
|VCC (Max) (V)||18|
|Input Type||Standard CMOS|
|ICC @ nom voltage (Max)(mA)||30|
|Features||Balanced outputs, Standard speed (tpd > 50ns), Input clamp diode Unbuffered|
|IOL (Max) (mA)||6.8|
|IOH (Max) (mA)||-6.8|
|Rating||See Data Sheet|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.