Frequent Asked Questions
We are Here to Help
Most packages all over India arrive in 4 days. This is the transit time from our distribution center in the Mumbai, and customs clearance may impact the time it takes to receive your package.
- Free delivery on orders to India of ₹1,000 or more.
- A delivery charge will be billed on orders less than ₹1,000.
- Tracking information is available within your order confirmation email or
- You can log in to your chipmart account
- Select Status and History (your most recent orders will be listed at the top of the page)
- Select the appropriate invoice to view the shipping information
Once the order has been processed and shipped successfully, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information.
There are several possible reasons for a shipping delay, including:
- The order is being held for further review for export compliance
- The order contains value-added items or other customer requirements (such as date code, continuous strip, etc.) that require additional processing time
- Our couriers are experiencing inclement weather delays. If we have delays in shipping your package due to weather, a notice will be posted on the Chipmart website at time of order and you will receive an email that your shipment was delayed.
Chipmart requires that customers first obtain an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number prior to returning any products. Returns must be made within 30 days of the date of invoice, be in the original packaging and be in a resalable condition.
At the time of quoting or the time of purchase, a product may say that it is Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable (NCNR). These products are not returnable.
For our full Return Policy please call us or join WhatsApp live chat at right bottom of website
For orders placed online, you will receive an order confirmation email when your order has been placed successfully. Once you receive the shipment email, your order has been processed and considered complete.