Description and Summary of the Product
A CD54 1.5uH Surface Mount Power Inductor (1.5 microH) is a 2-terminal passive device with a wire wound coil wrapped around a core. To achieve a high inductance in the wire, a core may be magnetic metal or air. The terminals are surface-mountable pads. When we add a current to the inductor, a magnetic field is created around it. The magnetic field created by a magnetic core will be substantially greater than others.
Useful in Mobile phone, PDA, MP3, DSC/DVC, portable DVD etc as DC-DC Converter inductors.
- Ferrite drum core construction.
- Magnetically unshield.
- Moisture Sensitivity Level: 1
- Halogen Free available.
- Operating temperature range: -40?C 100?C
(including coils self temperature rise)
- Storage temperature range: -40?C 100?C.
- Solder reflow temperature: 260 peak.
- LxWxH: 5 x 5 x 4 mm
- Product weight: 0.4 gm(Ref.)
|Current Rating (A)
|DC Resistance (DCR)(?) at 20?C
|Operating Temperature (?C)
||-40 ~ 100
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.