Features of DRV5032FADBZT
• Industry-leading ultra-low power consumption: 0.54 A with 1.8 V for the 5-Hz version and 1.6 A with 3 V for the 20-Hz variants.
• Operating VCC range of 1.65 to 5.5 volts
• The following magnetic threshold choices are available (maximum BOP): 3.9 mT best sensitivity; 4.8 mT, high sensitivity; 9.5 mT, medium sensitivity; 63 mT, lowest sensitivity.
• Options include omni polar and unipolar.
• Options for sampling rates of 20 Hz and 5 Hz
• Push-pull and open-drain output possibilities
• Options for the SOT-23, X2SON, and TO-92 package
• Operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C
Application of DRV5032FADBZT
• Position sensing with battery sensitivity
• Detection of tampered electricity metres
• Case sensing for a smartphone, laptop, or tablet
• Appliances, smoke detectors, and e-locks
• Medical equipment and IoT systems
• Detection of valve or solenoid position
• Contactless activation or diagnosis