1206 SMD Resistors Package is a type of surface mount resistor and it is a standard thick film chip resistor.
1.2K ohm SMD Resistor - 1206 Package is a type of surface mount resistor and it is a standard thick film chip resistor. 1206 package SMD resistors are having higher voltage rating and bigger size than 0805,0603, 0402 and 0201 package SMD resistors.
- SMD Resistor 1206 also called as Chip Resistors are type of SMD (Surface Mount Device) Resistors manufactured using Surface Mount Technology (SMT).
- They are rectangular in shape and have bigger size than 0805, 0603, 0402 and 0201 package type SMD Resistors.
- Chip resistors have metallised areas at either end of the body and this enables them to make contact with the printed circuit board through the solder,
- These small chips are marked with three (3) or four (4) digit codes which are called SMD Resistor codes to indicate their resistance values.
- Operating Temperature Range varies from -55 ?C to +155 ?C.
- Maximum working Voltage is 200V.