?CD4007 IC is comprised of three n-channel and three p-channel enhancement-type MOS transistors. The transistor elements are accessible through the package terminals to provide a convenient means for constructing the various typical circuits.
More complex functions are possible using multiple packages. Numbers shown in parentheses indicate terminals that are connected together to form the various configurations listed.
The CD4007 types are supplied in 14-lead hermetic dual-in-line ceramic packages (F3A suffix), 14-lead dual-in-line plastic packages (E suffix), 14-lead small-outline packages (M, MT, M96, and NSR suffixes), and 14-lead thin shrink small-outline packages (PW and PWR suffixes).
- Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
- Medium Speed Operation ? tPHL, tPLH?= 30 ns (typ.) at 10 V
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B, “Standard Specifications for Description of ?B? Series CMOS Devices”
- Maximum input current of 1 ?A at 18 V over full package-temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25?C
- Extremely high-input impedance amplifiers
- Threshold detector
- Linear amplifiers
- Crystal oscillators
|Inputs per channel||3|
|Input type||Standard CMOS|
|Features||Standard Speed (tpd > 50ns)|
|Operating temperature range(C)||-55 to 125|
|Package size: mm2:W x L (PKG)||14PDIP: 181 mm2: 9.4 x 19.3 (PDIP|14)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.