The CD40106 device consists of six Schmitt-Trigger inputs. Each circuit functions as an inverter with Schmitt-Trigger input. The trigger switches at different points for positive- and negative-going signals. The difference between the positive-going voltage (VP) and the negative-going voltages (VN) is defined as hysteresis voltage (VH).
The CD40106 device is supplied in ceramic packaging (J) as well as standard packaging (D, N, NS, PW). All CD40106 devices are rated for ?55?C to 125?C ambient temperature operation.
- Schmitt-Trigger Inputs
- Hysteresis Voltage (Typical):
- 0.9 V at VDD?= 5 V
- 2.3 V at VDD?= 10 V
- 3.5 V at VDD?= 15 V
- Noise Immunity Greater Than 50%
- No Limit On Input Rise and Fall Times
- Standardized, Symmetrical Output Characteristics
- For Quiescent Current at 20 V
- Maximum Input Current Of 1 ?A at 18 V Over Full Package Temperature Range:
- 100 nA at 18 V and 25?C
- Low VDD?and VSS?Current During Slow Input Ramp
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V Parametric Ratings
|VCC (Min) (V)||3|
|VCC (Max) (V)||18|
|IOH (Max) (mA)||-2.4|
|Features||Balanced outputs, Standard speed (tpd > 50ns), Input clamp diode|
|Data rate (Mbps)||24|
|Rating||See Data Sheet|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.