The CD4022 is a 4-stage divide-by-8 Johnson counter with 8 decoded outputs and a carry-out bit. These counters are cleared to their zero count by a logical ??1?? on their reset line. These counters are advanced on the positive edge of the clock signal when the clock enable signal is in the logical ??0?? state. The configuration of the CD4022 permits medium speed operation and assures a hazard free counting sequence. The 10/8 decoded outputs are normally in the logical ??0?? state and go to the logical ??1?? state only at their respective time slot. Each decoded output remains high for 1 full clock cycle. The carry-out signal completes a full cycle for every 10/8 clock input cycles and is used as a ripple carry signal to any succeeding stages.
- 4-stage Divide-by-8 Johnson Counter with 8 Decoded Outputs and a Carry
- Medium Speed Operation up to 5MHz
- Wide Operating Voltage Range
- Operating Temperature to 85?C
- Low Power CMOS
|DC Supply Voltage (VDD)||?-0.5 VDC to 8 VDC|
|?Input Voltage (VIN)||?-0.5 VDC to VDD 0.5 VDC|
|?Storage Temperature (TS)||?-65?C to 150?C|
|?Power Dissipation (PD) Dual-In-Line||700 mW|
|Lead Temperature (TL)||260?C|
(For detailed specification refer Data Sheet)
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.