Description / Summary and Features of the Product arev as below:
Ten distinct oscillator variants are available across the PIC18F2525/2620/4525/4620 family of devices, giving customers a wide range of possibilities when designing application hardware. Four crystal modes employing crystal or ceramic resonators are among them.
• Two external clock modes that allow for the use of either one pin (oscillator input with the additional pin designated as general I/O) or two pins (oscillator input plus a divide-by-4 clock output).
• Two additional RC oscillator modes that share the same pin configurations as external clock modes.
• An internal oscillator block that offers a total of 8 clock frequencies, 6 user-selectable clock frequencies between 125 kHz and 4 MHz, an INTRC source (about 31 kHz), and an 8 MHz clock. The two oscillator pins can now be used as extra general purpose I/O thanks to this option.
• A Phase Lock Loop (PLL) frequency multiplier that may be used with the Internal Oscillator and High-Speed Crystal modes to increase clock speeds up to 40 MHz. Without the need for an additional crystal or clock circuit, the PLL provides users with a full range of clock rates, from 31 kHz to 32 MHz, to be used with the internal oscillator.
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.
There are no reviews yet.