The PIC18F448 is a 28/40-Pin High-Performance, Enhanced Flash Microcontrollers with CAN. The following are the features:-
• High current sink/source 25 mA/25 mA
• Three external interrupt pins
• Timer0 module: 8-bit/16-bit timer/counter with 8-bit programmable prescaler
• Timer1 module: 16-bit timer/counter
• Timer2 module: 8-bit timer/counter with 8-bit period register (time base for PWM)
• Timer3 module: 16-bit timer/counter
• Secondary oscillator clock option – Timer1/Timer3
1000 in stock (can be backordered)
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.
PIC16F887 Microcontroller is an 8-bit microcontrollerPIC16F887 Microcontroller is an 8-bit microcontroller designed with RSIC CPU technology, which helps the microcontroller to give the maximum output using less power. It has a total of 40-pins and all these pins come in multiple packages to solve the requirement of small and modern circuits. 44 pin QFN and TQFP packages are also available. PIC16F887 provides all the modern protocol to the developers and due to its multiple pins, the most protocol can be followed at the same time without effecting others. The PIC has multiple usages with the industry and at commercial level due to its multiple A/D channels and internal clock.
- LED projects using PIC16F877A - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swepVjQxUTo
N79E352RADG Nuvoton Microcontroller
- Part Number: N79E352RADG-ND
- Manufacturer: Nuvoton Technology Corporation
- Description: IC MCU 8BIT 8KB FLASH 40DIP
- Detailed Description: 8051 N79 Microcontroller IC 8-Bit 24MHz 8KB (8K x 8) FLASH
PIC16F72-I/SP 8-bit Microcontroller
PIC16F72 28-Pin, 8-Bit Microcontroller with A/D ConverterPIC16F72-I/SP is a 8-bit CMOS Flash Microcontroller with 5-channel analog-to-digital converter. This powerful (200 nanosecond instruction execution) yet easy-to-program (only 35 single word instructions) CMOS flash-based 8-bit microcontroller packs Microchips powerful PIC® architecture into an 28-pin package. Manufacturer: MICROCHIP Manufacturer Part No: PIC16F72-I/SP pic16f72-i/sp microcontroller datasheet
- Adreno 304 GPU 3D graphics accelerator with support for the newest API (up to 456 MHz)
- Battery-friendly audio/video use cases are provided by the Hexagon 536 DSP.
- Heterogeneous architecture features a quad-core, 32-bit Arm Cortex-A7 CPU with a maximum clock speed of 1.3GHz.
- Made using the cutting-edge 28 nm LP CMOS manufacturing method
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.1 low energy, GPS, and 802.11a/b/g/n support
- Offers specialized support for popular codecs in the market as well as additional multimedia formats to enable carrier deployments worldwide.
- An international network of QTI suppliers, users, programmers, and embedded device OEMs
- Wireless Speakers
- Cellular cameras
- Audiovisual Equipment
- Smart home technology
- Smart Home Devices
- Digital helpers
There are no reviews yet.