The LM7912 series of three-terminal negative regulators are available in the TO-220 package and with several fixed output voltages, making them useful in a wide range of applications. Each type employs internal current limiting, thermal shut down, and safe operating area protection, making it essentially indestructible.
It is used in fixed voltage applications. Few applications of LM7912 IC are:
- It can be used as a reference or power voltage in analog and digital circuits and as a current source in some applications.
- LM7912 can design a dual regulated supply.
- This IC can design a current limiter in various applications.
- This highly stable regulator is used in highly sensitive light controllers
- It also has a protection circuit for output polarity-reversal.
Features:- LM7912 IC – 12V Negative Voltage Regulator IC
- Output Current in Excess of 1A
- Output Voltages of -5, -6, -8 , -9, -10, -12, -15, -18 and -24V
- Internal Thermal Overload Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- ?Output Transistor Safe Operating Area Compensation
Specification:- LM7912 IC – 12V Negative Voltage Regulator IC
|RR||Ripple Rejection||54||60||d B|