74HC257 is a 16 Pin Quad 2-input multiplexer?IC with 3 state outputs having 2V to 6V Operating Voltage range with max 1uA low input current and 80uA max low power consumption.?Inputs include clamp diodes. It is designed to multiplex signals from 4-bit data sources to 4-output data lines in bus-organized systems. The 3-state outputs do not load the data lines when the OE (G) input is at a high logic level. To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, G should be tied to VCC through a pull-up resistor, the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
- Package Type: ? ? ? ? ? ?DIP
- Voltage Rating: ? ? ? ? ? 2 to 6V
- Current Rating: ? ? ? ? ? 1uA max low input current
- Temperature Rating: ? ?-40 to 85 Deg C
- Number of Pins: ? ? ? ? ?16
- Propagation Delay: ? ? ?9ns
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.