74HC4040 is a 16 Pin 12-Stage Binary Ripple Counter IC?having 2V to 6V Operating Voltage range with 1uA low input current. It has a clock input (CP),?an overriding asynchronous master reset input (MR) and twelve parallel outputs (Q0 to?Q11). The counter advances on the HIGH-to-LOW transition of CP. A HIGH on MR clears?all counter stages and forces all outputs LOW, independent of the state of CP. Each?counter stage is a static toggle flip-flop. Inputs include clamp diodes that enable the use of?current limiting resistors to interface inputs to voltages in excess of VCC.
- Package Type: ? ? ? ? ? ?DIP
- Voltage Rating: ? ? ? ? ? 2 to 6V
- Current Rating:?????????? 1uA low input current
- Temperature Rating: ? ?-40 to 85 Deg C
- Number of Pins: ? ? ? ? ?16
- Propagation Delay: ? ? ?16ns
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.