The 1024/2048/4096/8192/16384 bits of serial electrically erasable and programmable read-only memory (EEPROM) provided by the AT24C01A/02/04/08A/16A are structured as 128/256/512/1024/2048 words of 8 bits each. The gadget is designed with a variety of industrial and business applications in mind, where low-power and low-voltage functioning are crucial. The AT24C01A/02/04/08A/16A is accessible through a Two-wire serial interface and is offered in compact 8-lead PDIP, 8-lead JEDEC SOIC, 8-lead MAP, 5-lead SOT23 (AT24C01A/AT24C02/AT24C04), 8-lead TSSOP, and 8-ball dBGA2 packages. There are other variants of the complete series in 2.7V (2.7V to 5.5V) and 1.8V (1.8V to 5.5V) voltage ranges.
Low and Standard Voltage Operation: 2.7 (VCC = 2.7 to 5.5 V) and 1.8 (VCC = 1.8 to 5.5 V)
•128 x 8, 256 x 8, 512 x 8, 1024 x 8, or 2048 x 8 internal organisation (16K)
Bidirectional Data Transfer Protocol, Schmidt Trigger, Filtered Inputs for Noise Suppression, Two-wire Serial Interface, and Compatibility at 100 kHz (1.8V) and 400 kHz (2.7V, 5V)
8-byte page (1K, 2K), 16-byte page, Write Protect Pin for Hardware Data Protection (4K, 8K, 16K) Writing Styles
•High-reliability– Endurance: 1 Million Write Cycles– Data Retention: 100 Years •Partial Page Writes Allowed •Self-timed Write Cycle (5 ms max)
•Automotive Grade and Lead-free/Halogen-free Devices Available
•5-lead SOT23,8-lead TSSOP,8-lead PDIP,8-lead JEDEC SOIC,8-lead MAP, and 8-ball dBGA2 Packages
•Die Sales: Bumped Wafers, Waffle Packs, and Wafer Forms
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.
24C32 32K bit
- 4 Mbit of Flash memory
- 2.3 V to 3.6 V single supply voltage
- SPI bus compatible serial interface
- 75 MHz clock rate (maximum)
- Page Program (up to 256 bytes) in 0.8 ms (typical)
- Sector Erase (512 Kbit) in 0.6 s (typical)
- Bulk Erase (4 Mbit) in 4.5 s (typical)
- Deep Power-down mode 1 µA (typical)
- Hardware Write Protection: protected area size defined by three non-volatile bits (BP0, BP1 and BP2)
- Electronic signatures – JEDEC standard two-byte signature (2013h) – Unique ID code (UID) with 16 bytes read only, available upon customer request – RES instruction, one-byte, signature (12h), for backward compatibility
- Packages – RoHS compliant
- Automotive grade parts available
- Memory Size -
- Supply Voltage - Min: 2.3 V
- Supply Voltage - Max: 3.6 V
- Active Read Current - Max: 8 mA
- Interface Type: SPI
- Maximum Clock Frequency: 75 MHz
- Organisation: 512 k x 8
- Data Bus Width: 8 bit
- Timing Type: Synchronous
- Minimum Operating Temperature: - 40 C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: + 85 C
- Packaging: Reel / Cut Tape
- Memory Type: NOR
- Product Type: NOR Flash
- Speed: 75 MHz
- SpiFlash Memories' New Family - 16M-bit/ 2M-byte W25Q16JV - Common SPI: CLK, /CS, DI, and DO - CLK, /CS, IO0, IO1 and Dual SPI - CLK, /CS, IO0, IO1, IO2, IO3 for Quad SPI. - Hardware and Software Reset
- Best Serial Flash Performance - Single, Dual, and Quad SPI clocks at 133 MHz - Dual/Quad SPI equal to 266/532MHz - Continuous data transfer rate of 66 MB/S - No fewer than 100K Program-Erase cycles per sector - Retention of data for more than 20 years
- A productive "Continuous Read" - Constant Read with 8/16/32/64-Byte Wrap - Address memory with as few as 8 clocks - Facilitates real XIP (execute in place) operation - Performs better than X16 Parallel Flash
- Wide temperature range, low power - Single 2.7 to 3.6 volt supply - Operating range: -40 to +85 °C. - Operating temperature range: -40 to +105 °C. - Power-down, 1A.
- 4KB sectors and flexible architecture - 4K/32K/64K-Byte Uniform Sector/Block Erase - Programmable pages can hold up to 256 bytes. - Delete/Suspend/Resume Program
- Features of Advanced Security - Write-Protect in Software and Hardware - Lock-Down Power Supply and - Extraordinary OTP security - Protection for the top/bottom and complement arrays - Protection for individual blocks and sectors - Each device has a 64-Bit unique ID. - Register for Discoverable Parameters (SFDP) - OTP locks on 3X256-Byte Security Registers - Bits in the Volatile & Non-Volatile Status Register
- Effective Packaging for Space - 8-pin SOIC 150/208 mils - USON 8-pad 2X3mm/4X3mm - XSON 8-pad 4x4-mm - WSON 8-pad 6x5-mm – 8-ball WLCSP - For KGD and additional alternatives, contact Winbond
There are no reviews yet.