AC/DC Converters 30W/45W PK 85-264VAC 41W/70W PK (230V AC)
254 in stock (can be backordered)
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.
TNY288PG IC – Power Integrations Off Line Switcher IC
- Lowest System Cost with Enhanced Flexibility
- 725 V rated MOSFET
- Increases BV de-rating margin
- Line compensated overload power – no additional components
- Dramatically reduces max overload variation over universal input voltage range
- ±5% turn on UV threshold: line voltage sense with single external resistor
- Simple ON/OFF control, no loop compensation needed
- Selectable current limit through BP/M capacitor value
- Higher current limit extends peak power or, in open frame applications, maximum continuous power
- Lower current limit improves efficiency in enclosed adapters/ chargers
- Allows optimum TinySwitch™-4 choice by swapping devices with no other circuit redesign
- Tight I2 f parameter tolerance reduces system cost
- Maximizes MOSFET and magnetics utilization
- ON-time extension – extends low-line regulation range/hold-up time to reduce input bulk capacitance
- Self-biased: no bias winding or bias components
- Frequency jittering reduces EMI filter costs
- Pin-out simplifies heat sinking to the PCB
- SOURCE pins are electrically quiet for low EMI
TNY266PN IC – Power Integrations Off Line Switcher IC
TNY280PN IC – Power Integrations AC/DC Converter IC
TNY280PN IC - TinySwitch™-III energy-efficient, off-line switcher with enhanced flexibility and extended power range that incorporates a 700V power MOSFET, oscillator, high-voltage switched current source, current limit (user selectable), and thermal shutdown circuitry. The IC family uses an ON/OFF control scheme and offers a design flexible solution with a low system cost and extended power capability. The application includes chargers/adapters for cell/cordless phones, PDAs, digital cameras, MP3/portable audio, shavers, PC standby and other auxiliary supplies, DVD/PVR, and other low-power set-top decoders, supplies for appliances, industrial systems, and metering. ON/OFF control provides constant efficiency down to a very light load and it is ideal for mandatory CEC regulations and 1W PC standby requirements. Very low component count enhances reliability and enables a single-sided printed circuit board layout. High bandwidth provides fast turn-on with no overshoot and excellent transient load response.
There are no reviews yet.