AC/DC Converters 0-22W 85-265 VAC 20-45W100/115/230VAC
Converter Offline Boost, Buck, Flyback, Forward Topology 100kHz TO-220-3
297 in stock (can be backordered)
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.
LNK304PN IC – Power Integrations – AC-DC Off Line Switcher IC
TOP250YN IC – Power Integrations – Off Line Switcher IC
TNY288PG IC – Power Integrations Off Line Switcher IC
- Lowest System Cost with Enhanced Flexibility
- 725 V rated MOSFET
- Increases BV de-rating margin
- Line compensated overload power – no additional components
- Dramatically reduces max overload variation over universal input voltage range
- ±5% turn on UV threshold: line voltage sense with single external resistor
- Simple ON/OFF control, no loop compensation needed
- Selectable current limit through BP/M capacitor value
- Higher current limit extends peak power or, in open frame applications, maximum continuous power
- Lower current limit improves efficiency in enclosed adapters/ chargers
- Allows optimum TinySwitch™-4 choice by swapping devices with no other circuit redesign
- Tight I2 f parameter tolerance reduces system cost
- Maximizes MOSFET and magnetics utilization
- ON-time extension – extends low-line regulation range/hold-up time to reduce input bulk capacitance
- Self-biased: no bias winding or bias components
- Frequency jittering reduces EMI filter costs
- Pin-out simplifies heat sinking to the PCB
- SOURCE pins are electrically quiet for low EMI
TOP223YN IC – Power Integrations – Off Line Switcher IC
TNY280PN IC – Power Integrations AC/DC Converter IC
TNY280PN IC - TinySwitch™-III energy-efficient, off-line switcher with enhanced flexibility and extended power range that incorporates a 700V power MOSFET, oscillator, high-voltage switched current source, current limit (user selectable), and thermal shutdown circuitry. The IC family uses an ON/OFF control scheme and offers a design flexible solution with a low system cost and extended power capability. The application includes chargers/adapters for cell/cordless phones, PDAs, digital cameras, MP3/portable audio, shavers, PC standby and other auxiliary supplies, DVD/PVR, and other low-power set-top decoders, supplies for appliances, industrial systems, and metering. ON/OFF control provides constant efficiency down to a very light load and it is ideal for mandatory CEC regulations and 1W PC standby requirements. Very low component count enhances reliability and enables a single-sided printed circuit board layout. High bandwidth provides fast turn-on with no overshoot and excellent transient load response.
There are no reviews yet.