74HC221 is a 16 Pin Hex D-type Flip-Flop with Reset?IC?having 2V to 6V Operating Voltage range with 5.2mA output current and 1uA low input current. It utilize ?advanced ?silicon-gate ?CMOS ?technology. They feature speeds comparable to low power Schottky ?TTL ?circuitry ?while ?retaining ?the ?low ?power ?and ?high noise immunity characteristic of CMOS circuits. Each multivibrator features both a negative, A, and a positive, ?B, ?transition ?triggered ?input, ?either ?of ?which ?can ?be used as an inhibit input. Also included is a clear input that when ?taken ?low ?resets ?the ?one ?shot. ?The ?74HC221 can be triggered on the positive transition of the clear while A is held LOW and B is held HIGH.
- Package Type: ? ? ? ? ? ?DIP
- Voltage Rating: ? ? ? ? ? 2 to 6V
- Current Rating: ? ? ? ? ? 5.2mA output current, 1uA low input current
- Temperature Rating: ? ?-40 to 125 Deg C
- Number of Pins: ? ? ? ? ?16
- Propagation Delay: ? ? ?40ns
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.