8-bit Microcontrollers – MCU 7KB Flash 256 RAM 25 I/O
154 in stock (can be backordered)
SKU: CMM-0057 Category: MICROCHIP ICS
Shipping & Delivery
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.
Microchip Technology’s MCP2515 is a stand-alone Controller Area Network (CAN) controller that implements the CAN specification, Version 2.0B. It is capable of transmitting and receiving both standard and extended data and remote frames. The MCP2515 has two acceptance masks and six acceptance filters that are used to filter out unwanted messages, thereby reducing the host MCU’s overhead. The MCP2515 interfaces with microcontrollers (MCUs) via an industry standard Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI).
1.0 GENERAL DESCRIPTION The PIC16F505 devices from Microchip Technology are low-cost, high-performance, 8-bit, fully-static, Flash-based CMOS microcontrollers. They employ a RISC architecture with only 33 single-word/ single-cycle instructions. All instructions are single cycle (200 μs) except for program branches, which take two cycles. The PIC16F505 devices deliver performance an order of magnitude higher than their competitors in the same price category. The 12-bit wide instructions are highly symmetrical, resulting in a typical 2:1 code compression over other 8-bit microcontrollers in its class. The easy to use and easy to remember instruction set reduces development time significantly
The PIC16C77X PICmicros have a 13-bit program counter capable of addressing an 8K x 14 program memory space. Each device has 4K x 14 words of program memory. Accessing a location above the physically implemented address will cause a wraparound. The reset vector is at 0000h and the interrupt vector is at 0004h.
• Enhanced Flash program memory: - 10,000 erase/write cycle (min.) for industrial temperature range, 100k (typical) • Self-reprogrammable under software control • Power-on Reset (POR), Power-up Timer (PWRT) and Oscillator Start-up Timer (OST) • Flexible Watchdog Timer (WDT) with on-chip low power RC oscillator for reliable operation • Fail-Safe clock monitor operation • Detects clock failure and switches to on-chip low power RC oscillator • Programmable code protection • In-Circuit Serial Programming™ (ICSP™) • Selectable Power Management modes - Sleep, Idle and Alternate Clock modes
The Microchip Technology Inc. MCP601/1R/2/3/4 family of low-power operational amplifiers (op amps) are offered in single (MCP601), single with Chip Select (CS) (MCP603), dual (MCP602), and quad (MCP604) configurations. These op amps utilize an advanced CMOS technology that provides low bias current, highspeed operation, high open-loop gain, and rail-to-rail output swing. This product offering operates with a single supply voltage that can be as low as 2.7V, while drawing 230 µA (typical) of quiescent current per amplifier. In addition, the common mode input voltage range goes 0.3V below ground, making these amplifiers ideal for single-supply operation. These devices are appropriate for low power, battery operated circuits due to the low quiescent current, for A/D convert driver amplifiers because of their wide bandwidth or for anti-aliasing filters by virtue of their low input bias current.
MCP3202 is a successive approximation 12-bit analog-to-digital (A/D) converter with on-board sample and hold circuitry. The MCP3202 is programmable to provide a single pseudo-differential input pair or dual single-ended inputs. Differential Nonlinearity (DNL) is specified at ±1 LSB, and Integral Nonlinearity (INL) is offered in ±1 LSB (MCP3202-B) and ±2 LSB (MCP3202-C) versions. Communication with the device is done using a simple serial interface compatible with the SPI protocol. The device is capable of conversion rates of up to 100 ksps at 5V and 50 ksps at 2.7V. The MCP3202 operates over a broad voltage range, 2.7V to 5.5V. Low-current design permits operation with typical standby and active currents of only 500 nA and 375 µA, respectively. The MCP3202 is offered in 8-pin MSOP, PDIP, TSSOP and 150 mil SOIC packages. Part Number:MCP3202-BI/P Manufacturer:Microchip Technology Description:IC ADC 12BIT SAR 8DIP Detailed Description: 12 Bit Analog to Digital Converter 1, 2 Input 1 SAR 8-PDIP MCP3202-BI/P Datasheet
• Single-Supply: 2.7V to 6.0V • Rail-to-Rail Output • Input Range Includes Ground • Gain Bandwidth Product: 2.8 MHz (typical) • Unity-Gain Stable • Low Quiescent Current: 230 µA/amplifier (typical) • Chip Select (CS): MCP603 only • Temperature Ranges: - Industrial: -40°C to 85°C - Extended: -40°C to 125°C • Available in Single, Dual, and Quad
There are no reviews yet.