The LM118 series are precision high speed • 15 MHz Small Signal Bandwidth
operational amplifiers designed for applications
• Ensured 50V/μs Slew Rate requiring wide bandwidth and high slew rate. They
• Maximum Bias Current of 250 nA feature a factor of ten increase in speed over general
purpose devices without sacrificing DC performance. • Operates from Supplies of ±5V to ±20V
• Internal Frequency Compensation The LM118 series has internal unity gain frequency
compensation. This considerably simplifies its • Input and Output Overload Protected
application since no external components are
• Pin Compatible with General Purpose Op necessary for operation. However, unlike most
Amps internally compensated amplifiers, external frequency
compensation may be added for optimum
performance. For inverting applications, feedforward
compensation will boost the slew rate to over
150V/μs and almost double the bandwidth.
Overcompensation can be used with the amplifier for
greater stability when maximum bandwidth is not
needed. Further, a single capacitor can be added to
reduce the 0.1% settling time to under 1 μs.
The high speed and fast settling time of these op
amps make them useful in A/D converters, oscillators,
active filters, sample and hold circuits, or general
purpose amplifiers. These devices are easy to apply
and offer an order of magnitude better AC
performance than industry standards such as the
The LM218-N is identical to the LM118 except that
the LM218-N has its performance specified over a
−25°C to 85°C temperature range. The LM318-N is
specified from 0°C to 70°C.
Out of stock
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.
There are no reviews yet.