C8051F02x Microcontrollers, Silicon Labs
- The Silicon Labs C8051F02x are highly integrated mixed-signal microcontrollers (MCU) with two separate high-speed ADC subsystems. Their two separate 12-bit DACs, on-chip VDD monitor, Watchdog Timer and clock oscillator combine to make the C8051F02x devices standalone System-on-Chip solutions.
- Enable, disable and configure all the analog and digital peripherals using the firmware. Flash memory can be reprogrammed even in-circuit, providing non-volatile data storage, and also allowing field upgrades of the 8051 firmware.
- They are specified for 2.7 V to 3.6 V operation over the industrial temperature range (-45°C to +85°C). The C8051F020/2 are available in a 100-pin TQFP package. The C8051F021/3 are available in a 64-pin TQFP package
Product Description C8051F02x Microcontrollers, Silicon Labs
The C8051F020/1/2/3 devices are fully integrated mixed-signal System-on-a-Chip MCUs with 64 digital I/O pins (C8051F020/2) or 32 digital I/O pins (C8051F021/3). Highlighted features are listed below;
- High-Speed pipelined 8051-compatible CIP-51 microcontroller core (up to 25 MIPS)
- In-system, full-speed, non-intrusive debug interface (on-chip)
- True 12-bit (C8051F020/1) or 10-bit (C8051F022/3) 100 ksps 8-channel ADC with PGA and analog multiplexer
- True 8-bit ADC 500 ksps 8-channel ADC with PGA and analog multiplexer • Two 12-bit DACs with programmable update scheduling • 64k bytes of in-system programmable FLASH memory • 4352 (4096 + 256) bytes of on-chip RAM
- External Data Memory Interface with 64k byte address space
- SPI, SMBus/I2 C, and (2) UART serial interfaces implemented in hardware
- Five general purpose 16-bit Timers
- Programmable Counter/Timer Array with five capture/compare modules
- On-chip Watchdog Timer, VDD Monitor, and Temperature Sensor
There are no reviews yet.