The ATMEGA8A-PU is a high-performance, low-power 8bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller combines 8kb ISP flash memory with read-while-write capabilities, 512B EEPROM, 23 general purpose I/O lines, 32 general purpose working registers, three flexible timer/counters with compare modes, internal and external interrupts, serial programmable USART, a byte-oriented two-wire serial interface, 6-channel 10-bit A/D converter (8-channel in TQFP and QFN/MLF packages), programmable watchdog timer with internal oscillator, SPI serial port and five software selectable power saving modes. The device operates between 2.7 to 5.5V. By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the device achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz, balancing power consumption and processing speed.
Features of ATMEL ATMEGA8A-PU Microcontroller:
- High-performance, low-power AVR 8bit microcontroller
- Advanced RISC Architecture
- High endurance non-volatile memory segments
- Atmel QTouch® Library Support
- Power-on reset and programmable brown-out detection
- Internal Calibrated RC Oscillator
- External and internal interrupt sources
- Idle, ADC noise reduction, power-save, power-down and standby sleep modes
- 2.7 to 5.5V, 0 to 16MHz operating voltage
- 3.6mA active, 1.0mA idle mode and 0.5µA power-down mode power consumption
Applications of ATMEL ATMEGA8A-PU Microcontroller:
The Microchip AVR ATmega8A is supported with a full suite of program and system development tools, including C compilers, macro assemblers, program simulators and evaluation kits.
There are no reviews yet.