Low and Standard Voltage Operation: 2.7 (VCC = 2.7 to 5.5 V) and 1.8 (VCC = 1.8 to 5.5 V)
•128 x 8, 256 x 8, 512 x 8, 1024 x 8, or 2048 x 8 internal organisation (16K)
Bidirectional Data Transfer Protocol, Schmidt Trigger, Filtered Inputs for Noise Suppression, Two-wire Serial Interface, and Compatibility at 100 kHz (1.8V) and 400 kHz (2.7V, 5V)
8-byte page (1K, 2K), 16-byte page, Write Protect Pin for Hardware Data Protection (4K, 8K, 16K) Writing Styles
•High-reliability– Endurance: 1 Million Write Cycles– Data Retention: 100 Years •Partial Page Writes Allowed •Self-timed Write Cycle (5 ms max)
•Automotive Grade and Lead-free/Halogen-free Devices Available
•5-lead SOT23,8-lead TSSOP,8-lead PDIP,8-lead JEDEC SOIC,8-lead MAP, and 8-ball dBGA2 Packages
•Die Sales: Bumped Wafers, Waffle Packs, and Wafer Forms
The 1024/2048/4096/8192/16384 bits of serial electrically erasable and programmable read-only memory (EEPROM) provided by the AT24C01A/02/04/08A/16A are structured as 128/256/512/1024/2048 words of 8 bits each. The gadget is designed with a variety of industrial and business applications in mind, where low-power and low-voltage functioning are crucial. The AT24C01A/02/04/08A/16A is accessible through a Two-wire serial interface and is offered in compact 8-lead PDIP, 8-lead JEDEC SOIC, 8-lead MAP, 5-lead SOT23 (AT24C01A/AT24C02/AT24C04), 8-lead TSSOP, and 8-ball dBGA2 packages. There are other variants of the complete series in 2.7V (2.7V to 5.5V) and 1.8V (1.8V to 5.5V) voltage ranges.
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.
- SpiFlash Memories' New Family - 16M-bit/ 2M-byte W25Q16JV - Common SPI: CLK, /CS, DI, and DO - CLK, /CS, IO0, IO1 and Dual SPI - CLK, /CS, IO0, IO1, IO2, IO3 for Quad SPI. - Hardware and Software Reset
- Best Serial Flash Performance - Single, Dual, and Quad SPI clocks at 133 MHz - Dual/Quad SPI equal to 266/532MHz - Continuous data transfer rate of 66 MB/S - No fewer than 100K Program-Erase cycles per sector - Retention of data for more than 20 years
- A productive "Continuous Read" - Constant Read with 8/16/32/64-Byte Wrap - Address memory with as few as 8 clocks - Facilitates real XIP (execute in place) operation - Performs better than X16 Parallel Flash
- Wide temperature range, low power - Single 2.7 to 3.6 volt supply - Operating range: -40 to +85 °C. - Operating temperature range: -40 to +105 °C. - Power-down, 1A.
- 4KB sectors and flexible architecture - 4K/32K/64K-Byte Uniform Sector/Block Erase - Programmable pages can hold up to 256 bytes. - Delete/Suspend/Resume Program
- Features of Advanced Security - Write-Protect in Software and Hardware - Lock-Down Power Supply and - Extraordinary OTP security - Protection for the top/bottom and complement arrays - Protection for individual blocks and sectors - Each device has a 64-Bit unique ID. - Register for Discoverable Parameters (SFDP) - OTP locks on 3X256-Byte Security Registers - Bits in the Volatile & Non-Volatile Status Register
- Effective Packaging for Space - 8-pin SOIC 150/208 mils - USON 8-pad 2X3mm/4X3mm - XSON 8-pad 4x4-mm - WSON 8-pad 6x5-mm – 8-ball WLCSP - For KGD and additional alternatives, contact Winbond
- 4 Mbit of Flash memory
- 2.3 V to 3.6 V single supply voltage
- SPI bus compatible serial interface
- 75 MHz clock rate (maximum)
- Page Program (up to 256 bytes) in 0.8 ms (typical)
- Sector Erase (512 Kbit) in 0.6 s (typical)
- Bulk Erase (4 Mbit) in 4.5 s (typical)
- Deep Power-down mode 1 µA (typical)
- Hardware Write Protection: protected area size defined by three non-volatile bits (BP0, BP1 and BP2)
- Electronic signatures – JEDEC standard two-byte signature (2013h) – Unique ID code (UID) with 16 bytes read only, available upon customer request – RES instruction, one-byte, signature (12h), for backward compatibility
- Packages – RoHS compliant
- Automotive grade parts available
- Memory Size -
- Supply Voltage - Min: 2.3 V
- Supply Voltage - Max: 3.6 V
- Active Read Current - Max: 8 mA
- Interface Type: SPI
- Maximum Clock Frequency: 75 MHz
- Organisation: 512 k x 8
- Data Bus Width: 8 bit
- Timing Type: Synchronous
- Minimum Operating Temperature: - 40 C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: + 85 C
- Packaging: Reel / Cut Tape
- Memory Type: NOR
- Product Type: NOR Flash
- Speed: 75 MHz
- Support for all I2C bus modes– 1 MHz/ 400 kHz/ 100 kHz
- Memory bank- An EEPROM with 128 Kbits (16 Kbytes)
- Page Size in Bytes: 64
- In addition Make a locked page.
- Wider range of temperatures and voltages—40 to 105 degrees Celsius; 1.7 to 5.5 volts
- Schmitt trigger inputs are used to filter noise.
- Cycle time for short writes- Byte Write in 4 milliseconds- Page Write in 4 milliseconds
- Express cycling stamina. -4,000,000 Write Cycles at 25 °C, - 1,2,000,000 Write cycles at 85 °C & – 900 k Cycles of writing at 105 °C
- Data storage- at 105 °C for more than 50 years., 200 yr at 55 °C
- ESD Defense (Human Body Model)– 4000 V
- Packing is- Halogen-free and RoHS compliant
- SMD/SMT mounting style
- Case/Package: TSSOP-8
- Interface types: I2C and 2-Wire
- Size of Memory: 128 kbit
- Arrangement: 16 k x 8
- Minimum Supply Voltage: 1.7 V
- Maximum Supply Voltage: 5.5 V
- 40 C for the minimum operating temperature
- 105 C is the maximum operating temperature.
- 1 MHz is the maximum clock frequency.
- Time to Access: 450 ns
- Retention of Data: 200 Years
- Maximum Supply Current: 2 mA
- The M24128-DRD series
- mandatory requirement: AEC-Q100
- Packaging: Cut Tape and Reel
- Maximum Active Read Current: 2 mA
- STMicroelectronics is a brand.
- 2 mA is the operating supply current.
- Voltage Range for Operating Supply: 1.8 to 5.5 V
- Type of Product: EEPROM
There are no reviews yet.