Electrical Characteristics of 3006P 1M 105 Potentiometer
- The typical resistance range is between 10 ohms and 2 megohms.
- The resistance tolerance range is 10% standard. Additionally, tighter tolerance is offered.
- The greatest Absolute Minimum Resistance is 2 ohms or about 1 percent, whichever is larger.
- Maximum Contact Resistance Variation is 3 Ohms or 1.0 percent, whichever is larger.
Adjustability of 3006P 1M 105 Potentiometer
- The voltage range is 0.01 percent.
- Resistance levels are between 0.05 percent
- Infinite Insulation is the solution. Resistance is 1,000 Mohms minimum at 500 VDC.
- At sea level, the dielectric strength is around 900 vac, while at 70,000 feet, it is approximately 350 vac.
Environmental Characteristics of 3006P 1M 105 Potentiometer
- At 70 °C, the power rating (300 volts maximum) is 0.5 watt; at 125 °C, it is 0 watt.
- A temperature range of -55 °C to 125 °C is included.
- 100 ppm/°C is the range of the temperature coefficient.
- Fluor inert seal test at 85 °C
- According to MIL-STD-202 Method, the humidity is 103.
There are no reviews yet.