The 24AA512/24LC512/24FC512 (24XX512*) from Microchip Technology Inc. is a 64K x 8 (512 Kbit) Serial Electrically Erasable PROM that can operate over a wide voltage range (1.7V to 5.5V). It was created for cutting-edge, low-power applications including data collection and personal communications. Additionally, this device has a page write capacity of up to 128 bytes of information. Both random and sequential readings up to the 512K barrier are supported by this device. Up to eight devices can share a bus with functional address lines, providing a maximum address space of 4 Mbit. The common 8-pin plastic DIP, SOIJ, SOIC, TSSOP, DFN, and 14-lead TSSOP packaging are also available for this component. The 8-lead Chip Scale package is another option for the 24AA512.
• A single supply that operates 24AA512 and 24FC512 devices at 1.7V and 24LC512 devices at 2.5V.
• CMOS Low-Power Technology:
– A average active current of 400 uA
– Typical standby current is 100 nA
• Compatible with 2-Wire Serial Interface and I2CTM
• Up to eight devices can be cascaded
• Noise-cancelling Schmitt Trigger Inputs
• Ground Bounce is eliminated through output slope control.
• Compatibility of 100 kHz and 400 kHz clocks
• Maximum Page Write Time 5 ms.
• Timed Erase/Write Cycle on Your Own
• Page Write Buffer of 128 bytes
• >4000V ESD Protection
• Over 1,000,000 Erase/Write Cycles
• 200 years of data retention
• The following packages are available: 8-lead PDIP, SOIJ, SOIC, BTSSOP, DFN, Chip Scale, and 14-lead TSSOP.
• RoHS and Pb-Free Compliant
• Ranges of temperatures
Industrial (I): -40°F to 85°F
Vehicle (E): -40 to 125C
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.
- SpiFlash Memories' New Family - 16M-bit/ 2M-byte W25Q16JV - Common SPI: CLK, /CS, DI, and DO - CLK, /CS, IO0, IO1 and Dual SPI - CLK, /CS, IO0, IO1, IO2, IO3 for Quad SPI. - Hardware and Software Reset
- Best Serial Flash Performance - Single, Dual, and Quad SPI clocks at 133 MHz - Dual/Quad SPI equal to 266/532MHz - Continuous data transfer rate of 66 MB/S - No fewer than 100K Program-Erase cycles per sector - Retention of data for more than 20 years
- A productive "Continuous Read" - Constant Read with 8/16/32/64-Byte Wrap - Address memory with as few as 8 clocks - Facilitates real XIP (execute in place) operation - Performs better than X16 Parallel Flash
- Wide temperature range, low power - Single 2.7 to 3.6 volt supply - Operating range: -40 to +85 °C. - Operating temperature range: -40 to +105 °C. - Power-down, 1A.
- 4KB sectors and flexible architecture - 4K/32K/64K-Byte Uniform Sector/Block Erase - Programmable pages can hold up to 256 bytes. - Delete/Suspend/Resume Program
- Features of Advanced Security - Write-Protect in Software and Hardware - Lock-Down Power Supply and - Extraordinary OTP security - Protection for the top/bottom and complement arrays - Protection for individual blocks and sectors - Each device has a 64-Bit unique ID. - Register for Discoverable Parameters (SFDP) - OTP locks on 3X256-Byte Security Registers - Bits in the Volatile & Non-Volatile Status Register
- Effective Packaging for Space - 8-pin SOIC 150/208 mils - USON 8-pad 2X3mm/4X3mm - XSON 8-pad 4x4-mm - WSON 8-pad 6x5-mm – 8-ball WLCSP - For KGD and additional alternatives, contact Winbond
- 4 Mbit of Flash memory
- 2.3 V to 3.6 V single supply voltage
- SPI bus compatible serial interface
- 75 MHz clock rate (maximum)
- Page Program (up to 256 bytes) in 0.8 ms (typical)
- Sector Erase (512 Kbit) in 0.6 s (typical)
- Bulk Erase (4 Mbit) in 4.5 s (typical)
- Deep Power-down mode 1 µA (typical)
- Hardware Write Protection: protected area size defined by three non-volatile bits (BP0, BP1 and BP2)
- Electronic signatures – JEDEC standard two-byte signature (2013h) – Unique ID code (UID) with 16 bytes read only, available upon customer request – RES instruction, one-byte, signature (12h), for backward compatibility
- Packages – RoHS compliant
- Automotive grade parts available
- Memory Size -
- Supply Voltage - Min: 2.3 V
- Supply Voltage - Max: 3.6 V
- Active Read Current - Max: 8 mA
- Interface Type: SPI
- Maximum Clock Frequency: 75 MHz
- Organisation: 512 k x 8
- Data Bus Width: 8 bit
- Timing Type: Synchronous
- Minimum Operating Temperature: - 40 C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: + 85 C
- Packaging: Reel / Cut Tape
- Memory Type: NOR
- Product Type: NOR Flash
- Speed: 75 MHz
There are no reviews yet.