The TNY280PN incorporates a 700 V power MOSFET, oscillator, high voltage switched current source, current limit (user selectable) and thermal shutdown circuitry. The IC family uses an ON/OFF control scheme and offers a design fl exible solution with a low system cost and extended power capability.
- 20W (adapter), 36.5W (peak/open) at 230V ±15%/14W (adapter), 28.5W (peak/open) at 85-265V O/P power
- Lowest system cost with enhanced flexibility, EcoSmart™extremely energy efficient
- Enhanced safety and reliability features, simple ON/OFF control, no loop compensation needed
- Easily meets all global energy efficiency regulations
- No-load <150mW at 265VAC without bias winding, <50mW with bias winding
- Accurate hysteretic thermal shutdown protection with automatic recovery eliminates manual reset
- Improved auto-restart delivers <3% of maximum power in short-circuit and open loop fault conditions
- Tight I2f parameter tolerance reduces system cost, output overvoltage shutdown with optional zener
- Self-biased: no bias winding or bias components, frequency jittering reduces EMI filter costs
- Pin-out simplifies heat sinking to the PCB, SOURCE pins are electrically quiet for low EMI
Applications of TNY280PN IC AC/DC Converter IC
- Chargers/adapters for cell/cordless phones, PDAs, digital cameras, MP3/portable audio, shavers, etc.
- PC Standby and other auxiliary supplies
- DVD/PVR and other low-power set top decoders
- Supplies for appliances, industrial systems, metering, etc
There are no reviews yet.