TNY268PN IC-Power Integrations Off-Line Switcher with Low Power IC
TinySwitch™-II integrates a 700 V power MOSFET, oscillator, high voltage switched current source, current limit and thermal shutdown circuitry onto a monolithic device. The start-up and operating power are derived directly from the voltage on the DRAIN pin, eliminating the need for a bias winding and associated circuitry. In addition, the TinySwitch-II devices incorporate auto-restart, line under-voltage sense, and frequency jittering.
Features/Specs: TNY268PN IC
1. TinySwitch-II Features Reduce System Cost
• Fully integrated auto-restart for short circuit and open loop fault protection – saves external component costs
• Built-in circuitry practically eliminates audible noise with ordinary dip-varnished transformer
• Programmable line undervolt
2. Better Cost/Performance over RCC & Linears
• Lower system cost than RCC, discrete PWM, and other integrated/hybrid solutions
• Cost-effective replacement for bulky regulated linear
• Simple ON/OFF control – no loop compensation needed
3. EcoSmart™– Extremely Energy Efficient
• No-load consumption <50 mW with bias winding and <250 mW without bias winding at 265 VAC input
4. High Performance at Low Cost
• High voltage powered – ideal for charger applications
• High bandwidth provides fast turn-on with no overshoot
Applications of TNY268PN AC/DC Converter IC
- Chargers/adapters for cell/cordless phones, PDAs, digital cameras, MP3/portable audio, shavers, etc.
- PC Standby and other auxiliary supplies
- DVD/PVR and other low-power set-top decoders
- Supplies for appliances, industrial systems, metering, etc
There are no reviews yet.