8-bit Microcontrollers – MCU 3.5KB Enhanced Flash 128 RAM 25 I/O
154 in stock (can be backordered)
SKU: CMM-0056 Category: MICROCHIP ICS
Shipping & Delivery
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.
The PIC16C781/782 devices have a 13-bit program counter capable of addressing an 8K x 14 program memory space. The PIC16C781 has 1K x 14 words of program memory. The PIC16C782 has 2K x 14 words of program memory. Accessing a location above the physically implemented address causes a wraparound. The RESET vector is at 0000h and the interrupt vector is at 0004h.
PIC16C57C 04 I/P
The PIC16C5X from Microchip Technology is a family of low cost, high performance, 8-bit fully static, EPROM/ROM-based CMOS microcontrollers. It employs a RISC architecture with only 33 single word/ single cycle instructions. All instructions are single cycle except for program branches which take two cycles. The PIC16C5X delivers performance in an order of magnitude higher than its competitors in the same price category. The 12-bit wide instructions are highly symmetrical resulting in 2:1 code compression over other 8-bit microcontrollers in its class. The easy to use and easy to remember instruction set reduces development time significantly.
• Single-Supply: 2.7V to 6.0V • Rail-to-Rail Output • Input Range Includes Ground • Gain Bandwidth Product: 2.8 MHz (typical) • Unity-Gain Stable • Low Quiescent Current: 230 µA/amplifier (typical) • Chip Select (CS): MCP603 only • Temperature Ranges: - Industrial: -40°C to 85°C - Extended: -40°C to 125°C • Available in Single, Dual, and Quad
The high performance of the PIC16F62X family can be attributed to a number of architectural features commonly found in RISC microprocessors. To begin with, the PIC16F62X uses a Harvard architecture, in which, program and data are accessed from separate memories using separate buses. This improves bandwidth over traditional Von Neumann architecture where program and data are fetched from the same memory. Separating program and data memory further allows instructions to be sized differently than 8-bit wide data word. Instruction opcodes are 14-bits wide making it possible to have all single-word instructions. A 14-bit wide program memory access bus fetches a 14-bit instruction in a single cycle. A two-stage pipeline overlaps fetch and execution of instructions. Consequently, all instructions (35) execute in a single cycle (200 ns @ 20 MHz) except for program branches.
The PIC16C71X is a family of low-cost, high-performance, CMOS, fully-static, 8-bit microcontrollers with integrated analog-to-digital (A/D) converters, in the PIC16CXX mid-range family. All PIC16/17 microcontrollers employ an advanced RISC architecture.The PIC16CXX microcontroller family has enhanced core features, eight-level deep stack, and multiple internal and external interrupt sources. The separate instruction and data buses of the Harvard architecture allow a 14-bit wide instruction word with the separate 8-bit wide data. The two stage instruction pipeline allows all instructions to execute in a single cycle, except for program branches which require two cycles. A total of 35 instructions (reduced instruction set) are available. Additionally, a large register set gives some of the architectural innovations used to achieve a very high performance.
There are two memory blocks in each of these PIC® microcontrollers. Each block (Program Memory and Data Memory) has its own bus, so that concurrent access can occur. The PIC16C717/770/771 devices have a 13-bit program counter capable of addressing an 8K x 14 program memory space. The PIC16C717 and the PIC16C770 have 2K x 14 words of program memory. The PIC16C771 has 4K x 14 words of program memory. Accessing a location above the physically implemented address will cause a wrap-around. The RESET vector is at 0000h and the interrupt vector is at 0004h
The PIC16C77X PICmicros have a 13-bit program counter capable of addressing an 8K x 14 program memory space. Each device has 4K x 14 words of program memory. Accessing a location above the physically implemented address will cause a wraparound. The reset vector is at 0000h and the interrupt vector is at 0004h.
• Enhanced Flash program memory: - 10,000 erase/write cycle (min.) for industrial temperature range, 100k (typical) • Self-reprogrammable under software control • Power-on Reset (POR), Power-up Timer (PWRT) and Oscillator Start-up Timer (OST) • Flexible Watchdog Timer (WDT) with on-chip low power RC oscillator for reliable operation • Fail-Safe clock monitor operation • Detects clock failure and switches to on-chip low power RC oscillator • Programmable code protection • In-Circuit Serial Programming™ (ICSP™) • Selectable Power Management modes - Sleep, Idle and Alternate Clock modes
There are no reviews yet.