Features for the LPV358
- Specified 2.7-V and 5-V Performance
- No Crossover Distortion
- Space-Saving Package
- 5-Pin SC70 2 × 2.1 × 1 mm
- Industrial Temperature Range: –40°C to 85°C
- Gain-Bandwidth Product: 152 kHz
- Low Supply Current
- LPV321-N: 9 µA
- LPV358-N: 15 µA
- LPV324-N: 28 µA
- Rail-to-Rail Output Swing at 100 kΩ :
- V+ – 3.5 mV
- V– + 90 mV
- VCM, –0.2 V to V+ – 0.8 V
The LPV321-N is available in space saving 5-Pin SC70, which is approximately half the size of 5-Pin SOT-23. The small package saves space on PC boards, and enables the design of small portable electronic devices. It also allows the designer to place the device closer to the signal source to reduce noise pickup and increase signal integrity.
The chips are built with Texas Instruments’s advanced submicron silicon-gate BiCMOS process. The LPV3xx-N have bipolar input and output stages for improved noise performance and higher output current drive.
There are no reviews yet.