IRFP460 MOSFET is a 500V N-channel Power MOSFET, third generation power MOSFET that provides the designer with the best combination of fast switching, ruggedized device design, and low on-resistance.
IRFP460 is a new generation of high voltage MOSFET family that is utilizing an advanced charge balance mechanism for outstanding low on-resistance and lower gate charge performance. This advanced technology has been tailored to minimize conduction loss, provide superior switching performance, and withstand extreme dv/dt rate and higher avalanche energy. It is very suitable for various AC/DC power conversions in switching mode operations for system miniaturization and higher efficiency.
Applications of IRFP460 MOSFET – Power Management
Detailed Specifications:- IRFP460 MOSFET
- Number of Channels 1 Channel
- Transistor Polarity N-Channel
- Drain-Source Breakdown Voltage (Vds) 500V
- Continuous Drain Current (Id) 20A
- Drain-Source Resistance (Rds On) 0.24Ohms
- Gate-Source Voltage (Vgs) 30V
- Gate Charge (Qg) 124 nC
- Operating Temperature Range -55 – 150°C
- Power Dissipation (Pd) 280W
- Dynamic dV/dt rating
- Repetitive avalanche rated
- Easy to parallel
- Simple drive requirement
- Isolated central mounting hole
Package Includes: IRFP460 MOSFET
1 x IRFP460 MOSFET N-Channel Power MOSFET TO-247 Package – 500V 20A
Related Documents IRFP460 MOSFET – IRFP460 MOSFET Datasheet
There are no reviews yet.