Product Overview of DS3231S – IC
The DS3231S# is an extremely accurate I²C Real-time Clock (RTC) with an integrated temperature compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO) and crystal. The device incorporates a battery input and maintains accurate timekeeping when main power to the device is interrupted. The integration of the crystal resonator enhances the long-term accuracy of the device as well as reduces the piece-part count in a manufacturing line. The RTC maintains seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month and year information. The date at the end of the month is automatically adjusted for months with fewer than 31 days, including corrections for leap year. The clock operates in either the 24-hour or 12-hour format with an AM/PM indicator. Two programmable time-of-day alarms and a programmable square-wave output are provided. Address and data are transferred serially through an I²C bidirectional bus.
Features – DS3231S – IC
- Highly accurate RTC completely manages all timekeeping functions
- ±3°C Accuracy digital temperature sensor output
- Register for aging trim
- Active-low RST output/pushbutton reset debounce input
- Programmable square-wave output signal
- Simple serial interface connects to most microcontrollers
- Battery-backup input for continuous timekeeping
- Underwriters Laboratories® (UL) recognized
Applications – DS3231S – IC
Communications & Networking, Metering, Sensing & Instrumentation
DATASHEET for DS3231S – IC – Click Here
There are no reviews yet.