A CMOS 8-bit microcontroller with 20K bytes of Flash programmable read-only memory and 256 bytes of RAM, the AT89C55WD is a low-power, high-performance device. The product is made using high-density flash storage technology from Atmel and has pinout and an instruction set that comply with industry standards 80C51 and 80C52. An ordinary nonvolatile memory programmer can user programme the programme memory thanks to the on-chip Flash. The Atmel AT89C55WD is a potent microcomputer that offers a very flexible and area of business to many embedded control applications by mixing a flexible 8-bit CPU with Flash on a monolithic chip.
The following features are included as standard with the AT89C55WD: A full-duplex serial port, an on-chip oscillator, clock circuitry, three 16-bit timer/counters, 32 I/O lines, 256 bytes of RAM, 20K bytes of Flash, and a six-vector, two-level interrupt architecture. The AT89C55WD also features two software-selectable power-saving modes and static logic allowing operating down to zero frequency. The CPU is turned off in idle mode, but the RAM, timers and counters, serial port, and interruption system are still operational. The oscillator is frozen in the Power-down Mode, which also disables all other chip operations until the next error detection or device reset. However, the RAM contents are saved.
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.
24C32 32K bit
- 4 Mbit of Flash memory
- 2.3 V to 3.6 V single supply voltage
- SPI bus compatible serial interface
- 75 MHz clock rate (maximum)
- Page Program (up to 256 bytes) in 0.8 ms (typical)
- Sector Erase (512 Kbit) in 0.6 s (typical)
- Bulk Erase (4 Mbit) in 4.5 s (typical)
- Deep Power-down mode 1 µA (typical)
- Hardware Write Protection: protected area size defined by three non-volatile bits (BP0, BP1 and BP2)
- Electronic signatures – JEDEC standard two-byte signature (2013h) – Unique ID code (UID) with 16 bytes read only, available upon customer request – RES instruction, one-byte, signature (12h), for backward compatibility
- Packages – RoHS compliant
- Automotive grade parts available
- Memory Size -
- Supply Voltage - Min: 2.3 V
- Supply Voltage - Max: 3.6 V
- Active Read Current - Max: 8 mA
- Interface Type: SPI
- Maximum Clock Frequency: 75 MHz
- Organisation: 512 k x 8
- Data Bus Width: 8 bit
- Timing Type: Synchronous
- Minimum Operating Temperature: - 40 C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: + 85 C
- Packaging: Reel / Cut Tape
- Memory Type: NOR
- Product Type: NOR Flash
- Speed: 75 MHz
- Support for all I2C bus modes– 1 MHz/ 400 kHz/ 100 kHz
- Memory bank- An EEPROM with 128 Kbits (16 Kbytes)
- Page Size in Bytes: 64
- In addition Make a locked page.
- Wider range of temperatures and voltages—40 to 105 degrees Celsius; 1.7 to 5.5 volts
- Schmitt trigger inputs are used to filter noise.
- Cycle time for short writes- Byte Write in 4 milliseconds- Page Write in 4 milliseconds
- Express cycling stamina. -4,000,000 Write Cycles at 25 °C, - 1,2,000,000 Write cycles at 85 °C & – 900 k Cycles of writing at 105 °C
- Data storage- at 105 °C for more than 50 years., 200 yr at 55 °C
- ESD Defense (Human Body Model)– 4000 V
- Packing is- Halogen-free and RoHS compliant
- SMD/SMT mounting style
- Case/Package: TSSOP-8
- Interface types: I2C and 2-Wire
- Size of Memory: 128 kbit
- Arrangement: 16 k x 8
- Minimum Supply Voltage: 1.7 V
- Maximum Supply Voltage: 5.5 V
- 40 C for the minimum operating temperature
- 105 C is the maximum operating temperature.
- 1 MHz is the maximum clock frequency.
- Time to Access: 450 ns
- Retention of Data: 200 Years
- Maximum Supply Current: 2 mA
- The M24128-DRD series
- mandatory requirement: AEC-Q100
- Packaging: Cut Tape and Reel
- Maximum Active Read Current: 2 mA
- STMicroelectronics is a brand.
- 2 mA is the operating supply current.
- Voltage Range for Operating Supply: 1.8 to 5.5 V
- Type of Product: EEPROM
There are no reviews yet.