The AT24C512C functions as a slave device and communicates with a host controller, also known as the bus master, using a straightforward two-wire digital serial interface that is I2C-compatible. On a serial bus, the master initiates and manages all read and write operations to slave devices, and both the master and slave devices are capable of sending and receiving data. Just two signal lines—Serial Clock (SCL) and Serial Data—make up the serial interface (SDA). The bilateral SDA pin is used to receive command and detailed empirical from the master as well as to transmit data back to the master, while the SCL pin is used to accept the clock signal from the master. To reduce the impact of input spikes and bus noise, the SCL and SDA pins each include Schmitt Triggers and inbuilt spike suppression filters. The Most Significant bit (MSb) is always transmitted first when sending commands or data. After eight bits (one byte) of information have been exchanged during bus communication, the receiving device must answer with an Acknowledge (ACK) or No-Acknowledge (NACK) response bit during such a ninth clock cycle (ack/nack clock cycle) produced by the master. As a result, nine clock cycles are needed to send one byte of data. There must be no gaps or interruptions throughout any data transfer operation since there are no spare clock cycles.
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.
- Support for all I2C bus modes– 1 MHz/ 400 kHz/ 100 kHz
- Memory bank- An EEPROM with 128 Kbits (16 Kbytes)
- Page Size in Bytes: 64
- In addition Make a locked page.
- Wider range of temperatures and voltages—40 to 105 degrees Celsius; 1.7 to 5.5 volts
- Schmitt trigger inputs are used to filter noise.
- Cycle time for short writes- Byte Write in 4 milliseconds- Page Write in 4 milliseconds
- Express cycling stamina. -4,000,000 Write Cycles at 25 °C, - 1,2,000,000 Write cycles at 85 °C & – 900 k Cycles of writing at 105 °C
- Data storage- at 105 °C for more than 50 years., 200 yr at 55 °C
- ESD Defense (Human Body Model)– 4000 V
- Packing is- Halogen-free and RoHS compliant
- SMD/SMT mounting style
- Case/Package: TSSOP-8
- Interface types: I2C and 2-Wire
- Size of Memory: 128 kbit
- Arrangement: 16 k x 8
- Minimum Supply Voltage: 1.7 V
- Maximum Supply Voltage: 5.5 V
- 40 C for the minimum operating temperature
- 105 C is the maximum operating temperature.
- 1 MHz is the maximum clock frequency.
- Time to Access: 450 ns
- Retention of Data: 200 Years
- Maximum Supply Current: 2 mA
- The M24128-DRD series
- mandatory requirement: AEC-Q100
- Packaging: Cut Tape and Reel
- Maximum Active Read Current: 2 mA
- STMicroelectronics is a brand.
- 2 mA is the operating supply current.
- Voltage Range for Operating Supply: 1.8 to 5.5 V
- Type of Product: EEPROM
24C32 32K bit
- SpiFlash Memories' New Family - 16M-bit/ 2M-byte W25Q16JV - Common SPI: CLK, /CS, DI, and DO - CLK, /CS, IO0, IO1 and Dual SPI - CLK, /CS, IO0, IO1, IO2, IO3 for Quad SPI. - Hardware and Software Reset
- Best Serial Flash Performance - Single, Dual, and Quad SPI clocks at 133 MHz - Dual/Quad SPI equal to 266/532MHz - Continuous data transfer rate of 66 MB/S - No fewer than 100K Program-Erase cycles per sector - Retention of data for more than 20 years
- A productive "Continuous Read" - Constant Read with 8/16/32/64-Byte Wrap - Address memory with as few as 8 clocks - Facilitates real XIP (execute in place) operation - Performs better than X16 Parallel Flash
- Wide temperature range, low power - Single 2.7 to 3.6 volt supply - Operating range: -40 to +85 °C. - Operating temperature range: -40 to +105 °C. - Power-down, 1A.
- 4KB sectors and flexible architecture - 4K/32K/64K-Byte Uniform Sector/Block Erase - Programmable pages can hold up to 256 bytes. - Delete/Suspend/Resume Program
- Features of Advanced Security - Write-Protect in Software and Hardware - Lock-Down Power Supply and - Extraordinary OTP security - Protection for the top/bottom and complement arrays - Protection for individual blocks and sectors - Each device has a 64-Bit unique ID. - Register for Discoverable Parameters (SFDP) - OTP locks on 3X256-Byte Security Registers - Bits in the Volatile & Non-Volatile Status Register
- Effective Packaging for Space - 8-pin SOIC 150/208 mils - USON 8-pad 2X3mm/4X3mm - XSON 8-pad 4x4-mm - WSON 8-pad 6x5-mm – 8-ball WLCSP - For KGD and additional alternatives, contact Winbond
There are no reviews yet.