16×2 LCD Display with I2C/IIC interface – Blue LCD
This is LCD1602 Parallel LCD Display that provides a simple and cost-effective solution for adding a 16×2 White on RGB Liquid Crystal Display into your project. The display is 16 character by 2 line display that has a very clear and high contrast white text upon a blue background/backlight. This is the great blue backlight LCD display. It is fantastic for Arduino-based projects. This LCD1602 Parallel LCD Display with Yellow Backlight is very easy to interface with Arduino or Other Microcontrollers. This display overcomes the drawback of LCD1602 Parallel LCD Display in which you’ll waste about 8 Pins on your Arduino for the display to get working. Luckily in this product, an I2C adapter is directly soldered right onto the pins of the display. So all you need to connect are the I2C pins, which show a good library and little coding. The I2C is a type of serial bus developed by Philips, which uses two bidirectional lines, called SDA (Serial Data Line) and SCL (Serial Clock Line). Both must be connected via pulled-up resistors. The usage voltages are standard as 5V and 3.3V.
This product is known as 16×2 LCD Display with I2C/IIC interface Blue Backlight, display, I2C, I2C Interface, LCD, LCD Display, LCD Display with I2C/IIC interface, LCD1602, Module, Sensors and Modules, 16×2 Blue LCD Display With IIC/I2C Interface, 16X2 LCD Display with IIC/I2C interface – Blue, 1602 16×2 LCD Display with I2C-IIC interface – Blue or Green Backlight, LCD1602 1602 LCD Module Blue, LCD 16X2 Alphanumeric Display with I2C/IIC interface – Blue Backlight, LCD Display, I2C Interface, I2C, LCD1602, Display for Arduino Uno, 1602 (16×2) LCD Display with I2C/IIC interface – Blue Backlight.
Features of 16×2 LCD (Blue) with I2C Interface:
- Arduino IIC/I2C interface was developed to reduce the IO port usage on Arduino board
- I2C adapter allows flexibility in connections
- I2C Reduces the overall wirings.
- 16 characters wide, 2 rows
- White text on the Blue background
- Single LED backlight included can be dimmed easily with a resistor or PWM.
- Interface: I2C
- Interface Address: 0x27
- Character Color: White
- Backlight: Blue
- Supply voltage: 5V
16×2 I2C LCD Display Module with Blue Backlight Applications:
- Show control information (on, off, elapsed time), temperature, time, or numbers/special characters
- Access all custom characters stored in ROM
- Debugging for microcontroller projects
- Useful in dark and bright environments
There are no reviews yet.